How do I share a banter with people that don't have the app?
The best way to invite people to download and use Banter is by recording a video and sending it to them on the platform of your choice. Here's how it's done:
- Tap + on the bottom of the screen
- Tap "Record video invite".
- Record your video by holding the record button. Let go of the button when you're done.
- When you finish recording, you will see the video processed and transcript generated in your "Notepad".
- Next, you will see a pop-up that lets you copy the link or share it through Apple's share sheet. If you do not see this, you and tap and hold on the message from the Notepad, and you'll see the option to "share".
- The link can be shared via text message, email, social platforms, or anywhere you'd like. The link includes the video and transcript from someone to view.
- From the link, people can tap "download Banter" from their mobile device and will be taken to the Apple App Store. Once they install and sign up for Banter, they will see your name in their conversation list and they can send you a message back.
If this doesn't work as planned, please send us feedback by taking a screenshot (hold the volume up + side button at the same time) or shaking your phone. You'll see an easy way to report an issue.